Industrial fansTailored solutions
- » Metal products
- Metal pallets for the automotive industry
- Metal details for lifting and hydraulic systems
- » Metal products for logistics and storage
- Metal pallets and storage container
- Metal tool carts and trailers
- » Metal products for the woodworking and furniture industries
- Frames, details and constructions
- Tanks, vessels, housings for dosing systems
- Metal furniture leg frames
- » General purpose metal products
- Weapon and document cases
- Excavator buckets
- Trash bins
- Brackets for cars
Metal details for lifting and hydraulic systems
We produce on request, sample or drawing of the parts and details involved in the construction of various types of machines and equipment. The metals we have the opportunity to work with are carbon, structural, alloy steels, wear-resistant, galvanized, stainless steels, corrosion-resistant and heat-resistant steels, as well as aluminum.
Our many years of experience, technical equipment and the new generation of CNC machines, we recently acquired, allow us to produce in series quantities, by welding and assembly, regardless of different sizes and complexity of parts and components of machinery and systems.
Through laser cutting, welding and automated processes, we have been able to fulfill orders in a series of units for our large Dutch client in the field of lift systems and cargo equipment, continuously over a short period of time, for more than 10 years.
As manufacturers of hydraulic products and non-standard equipment, many Bulgarian companies trusted us as a sub-supplier.
Through the form below you can make an inquiry, and our committed team of specialists in the spheres of design and engineering will ensure that your idea is finalized - fully compliant with your concept and covering all standards of quality and functionality.
Send а request
Thank you for contacting us! We will get back to you shortly!
Or Contact us:
"SPARTAK" JSC 8000 Burgas st."Odrin" 3 Bulgaria
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone +359 56/880 080 +359 56/831 554
Fax +359 56/831 553